Skip to content
- Juliana Villa and Alex Di Giovanni get settled into our lab; So excited!
- Sela Cooper win’s award for Life Science presentation at the 10th Annual College of Science Undergraduate Research Colloquium
- Dana Moskowitz win’s Learning Assistant Award for our research project on learning modalities in Foundations in Ecology and Evolution
- New eggshell pigments discovered! (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-68070-7)
- We received a new National Geographic Technology Grant!
- Commentary on new eggshell pigment hypothesis published (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bies.202000133)
- Phil’s Nature Ecology Evolution paper is published!
- Starting new lab at George Mason University